Monday, February 10, 2014

CPPD- Professional Development

Professional Development while at ACES!!

AET- Online Record Books



I really enjoyed the presentation on using AET, however thanks to AEE 311 I understand them pretty good.  I know that I understand them better now because during the presentation I was able to show Mr. Wallace the things he was talking about.  Mr. Wallace was at Penn State for the record book contest and is really excited about using the AET system and the possibilities it holds.

I was definitely resistant to learning how to use the new AET system since I feel comfortable with the Pa record books.  However, the AET system is much more user friendly and has so many advantages to the students.

1 comment:

  1. Mindy,
    Thank you for your reflection. I must admit that I too was resistant to AET at first, but the more I learn, the more I "LOVE" it!!! It has so many good things to offer our students, and it is a system that they will use long beyond their high school days.

    - Dr. Ewing

    ReplyDelete